This page serves as a repository for products and deliverables created through the GMLC projects. It also contains guidance documents, as well as key accomplishments by the national laboratories toward grid modernization. lf you would like to add to this repository, please send a message to email@example.com.
For DOE grid modernization information, please visit DOE's Grid Modernization Initiative website.
Other Grid-Related Lab Accomplishments
The GMLC builds off of grid-related advancements from individual projects at the national laboratories, such as those described below.
Clean Distribution Feeders
- New Inverter Testing Supports Solar in Hawaii (293 KB)
- NREL + Duke Energy Test Voltage Control for Distributed Solar (258 KB)
Grid Planning and Analytics
- Dynamic Contingency Analysis for Cascading Failures (284 KB)
- New Jersey TransitGrid Protects Critical Assets (251 KB)
- Eastern Renewable Generation Integration Study (242 KB)
- Reforming New York’s Energy Vision (291 KB)
Lean Delivery Reserve Margin